John D. Stark, Ph.D.,
Professor of Ecotoxicology
Director, Washington Stormwater Center
Puyallup Research and Extension Center
2606 W Pioneer
Puyallup, Washington 98371
- Development of hazard/risk assessment for aquatic organisms inhabiting rivers and streams in the Pacific Northwest, including salmon and the invertebrates that they feed on as well as biological control organisms inhabiting agricultural ecosystems. Visit the WSU Salmon Toxicology Laboratory information page.
- Effects of pesticides on endangered butterfly species
- Ecotoxicology of pesticides and other toxicants in aquatic and agricultural ecosystems
- Demographic toxicology and modeling impacts on populations.
- Tephritid fruit fly population ecology and control